Friday, September 17, 2010

He got his first car! :)

Sep is a fabulous month! Many awesome things happened!

For a start, my good buddy YM got his first car!!!
Erm...months of deliberation manz
(hee, he is a man who make cautious decisions ;p good husband material huh. :))

It started with an unexpected sms "Hey gal, you are the first in the uni clique to know this news. Feels very privileged? I made a big ticket purchase yesterday and its not a house. Guess you will know what is it haha"

I got intrigued and cheekily replied "Ring or car? ;p"
I do know the answer lah, but just wanna tease him. Hee.. Oops... My bad.

Of course I felt very privileged! And most importantly "CONGRATS, YM!!!!"
Haha.... he told me he got a Suzuki SX4 Hatchback in grey color. I managed to find this pic on google.

Pic above: Suzuki SX4 Hatchback in Grey color

Will take pics when i finally get to see YM's car.
Do I get a ticket to a ride? *hint hint* ;p

pondering.... haha


X♥X♥

No comments:

Post a Comment